Saturday, January 17, 2009
♥ - Brand new day -
Yah !! getting new handphone lurh..so fast my current handphone going to change..I think 1 year++ d this phone together wif me..
Now only start to spoil .. oh nvm then..since can get new hp.. haha
fyi, i'm currently using sony ericsson s500i
Nice phone thou..but the screen start to turn black n always hang .. =.=" everything is nice..i like this hp theme the most..can see fireworks on special occassions likes new year day..haha ..
couldnt get to see fireworks on new year eve this year .. so luckily my phone got .. hahaha..
Think gonna trade-in this hp lurh coming this week.. gOnna miss it .. =(
Well..if old one don't go away..new hp won't come..so it's ok to trade-in this hp ..
Thinking to get se xperia x1 at first..then i changed my mind..y leh?coz the price..haha too expensive lurh.. the price is 2k-3k++ .. wOw..siao meh..get so expensive hp..for sure cannot de lorh .. so i changed my mind to get sony ericsson w715... but then havent release yet in msia..so cannot buy the phone i want lurh.. so bad de loh..everytime the phone i like sure havent release in msia d..haih..sianx lorh..
The phone look like this

nice ah? I like this type of phone de..haha
Somehow need to think of getting other brand..which is se g705 .. i think all of the sony ericsson hp also same design de..haha
se g705

How is it?I think look the same loh..haha..I think the price for this hp is around 1k+ like that.. but this is not what I want lo..nvm ler.. as long as got new hp can liao..n also can take good quality pictures n listen to songs..if this hp spoil after few months ..then i think i will get nokia?haha..dont really like nokia thou..but can drop many times..still can use leh..this is why many ppl likes nokia i think?!? LoLx..
LG hp also nice but dont have the function that I want..so not gonna get LG phones..
Well..gonna sleep now..goin to shopping at klcc tmr..haha .. buyin new clothes for cny .. luckily didnt go school camping today..if not..dunno when can buy new clothes..
anywayz..nitey~~^^

Now only start to spoil .. oh nvm then..since can get new hp.. haha
fyi, i'm currently using sony ericsson s500i
Nice phone thou..but the screen start to turn black n always hang .. =.=" everything is nice..i like this hp theme the most..can see fireworks on special occassions likes new year day..haha ..
couldnt get to see fireworks on new year eve this year .. so luckily my phone got .. hahaha..
Think gonna trade-in this hp lurh coming this week.. gOnna miss it .. =(
Well..if old one don't go away..new hp won't come..so it's ok to trade-in this hp ..
Thinking to get se xperia x1 at first..then i changed my mind..y leh?coz the price..haha too expensive lurh.. the price is 2k-3k++ .. wOw..siao meh..get so expensive hp..for sure cannot de lorh .. so i changed my mind to get sony ericsson w715... but then havent release yet in msia..so cannot buy the phone i want lurh.. so bad de loh..everytime the phone i like sure havent release in msia d..haih..sianx lorh..
The phone look like this

nice ah? I like this type of phone de..haha
Somehow need to think of getting other brand..which is se g705 .. i think all of the sony ericsson hp also same design de..haha
se g705

How is it?I think look the same loh..haha..I think the price for this hp is around 1k+ like that.. but this is not what I want lo..nvm ler.. as long as got new hp can liao..n also can take good quality pictures n listen to songs..if this hp spoil after few months ..then i think i will get nokia?haha..dont really like nokia thou..but can drop many times..still can use leh..this is why many ppl likes nokia i think?!? LoLx..
LG hp also nice but dont have the function that I want..so not gonna get LG phones..
Well..gonna sleep now..goin to shopping at klcc tmr..haha .. buyin new clothes for cny .. luckily didnt go school camping today..if not..dunno when can buy new clothes..
anywayz..nitey~~^^
12:41 AM






