<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8507126776867555293?origin\x3dhttp://dreamland-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 2, 2009

♥ Emptiness....

Spending time together
doing things together
the way you touch my hand
which gives me warm
the moment where we spent time together at the movies
I will remembered every single moment we had been together
No matter how you treated me before either it's good or bad
You'll always be in my heart
You're the only one I love the most
I will always be there for you no matter what happens
Even if you treated me bad before like how cold you treat me..
I'll forgive everything you did to me..
All the memories that we had together will always stay with me forever in my heart.

I AM GRUMPY.
11:05 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      Connie
      aka Yunie
      horoscope : Cancer
      born on 4th July
      graduated ady...yah! now having holidays..till dunno when =p
      enjoy everyday life xD!
      in♥ with my baby

♥ The only one ;


♥ Loves ;


♥ Hates ;


♥ Pretty Moments

♥ Past rawr-ing