Thursday, January 1, 2009
♥ Happy 2009 Year
Today is the 1st day of 2009!I will be having new resolutions for 2009.
Before putting up the list,I would like to thanks to those people who have supported me all the way when I'm having breakdowns. I'm glad to be LP118 in 2008,it's a wonderful memories for me with everyone in LP118. It's a fantastic time being with different kind of people, I get to learned alot from you guys..it's a meaningful year of 2008.
For LP118 members, I would like to thanks everyone for all the love n memories you gave to this family. It's my deepest gratitude for your love and care. Althought as a cheerleader in this family, sometimes i made mistakes and you guys r out there to support me no matter what happens. Asiaworks is like a family to me. I really thanks to my dad for asking me to join. I understand and learned lots of different kind of thing to different kind of people. It's really meaningful and powerful at the same time. I already did shift from A to B, and now in 2009, I will shift from B to C.
Before putting up the list,I would like to thanks to those people who have supported me all the way when I'm having breakdowns. I'm glad to be LP118 in 2008,it's a wonderful memories for me with everyone in LP118. It's a fantastic time being with different kind of people, I get to learned alot from you guys..it's a meaningful year of 2008.
For LP118 members, I would like to thanks everyone for all the love n memories you gave to this family. It's my deepest gratitude for your love and care. Althought as a cheerleader in this family, sometimes i made mistakes and you guys r out there to support me no matter what happens. Asiaworks is like a family to me. I really thanks to my dad for asking me to join. I understand and learned lots of different kind of thing to different kind of people. It's really meaningful and powerful at the same time. I already did shift from A to B, and now in 2009, I will shift from B to C.
This is me when I'm in 2008. My current hairstyle is this..Lol..so big difference
I will continue with my contract and LIVE EXTRAORDINARY! LP118 is the best. Thanks to Nina too.I will post some pictures of my LP118..LoLz..
I will continue with my contract and LIVE EXTRAORDINARY! LP118 is the best. Thanks to Nina too.I will post some pictures of my LP118..LoLz..
This is my family of LP118..Love ya!
Not only that I had joined asiaworks, I also did had different type of memories like sweet n sour.
Oh my..it's 2009 now..let me continue with my resolutions for 2009..haha xD
Resolutions List for 2009
Not only that I had joined asiaworks, I also did had different type of memories like sweet n sour.
Oh my..it's 2009 now..let me continue with my resolutions for 2009..haha xD
Resolutions List for 2009
- To have a better relationship with my family especially my mum n sisters. *they do mean alot to me coz they r the 1 who will be there for me whenever I needed them* so ya..it's the 1st thing in my list.
- For study, I will be graduating this year in september-october. Will be having 6 months of industrial training *still choosing the place to do training..kinda confused*
- For myself, I would like to upgrade myself into a lady-like. To be attractive and confidence too..hahaha..
- For work, let see..still no planning on whether should work or not after graduate. Maybe I will work part-time job which is as a waitress?haha..wish got ppl will hire me..
- Thats all for right now..cant think of any coz too sleepy right now..
For what I did today is..
woke up at 12pm..slept kinda late yesterday which is around 2am.
then have lunch at 2pm++..after that went to Chin Ven's house for making new vision collage for 2009. Actually it's a gathering for making new vision collage for SH *SH stands for Shuang Hor*(for those who dont know wad is SH). So I'm invited there by Uncle Km. So I just go and see what actually they do there. It's just the same I had in asiaworks too. It's just different set of goals.
I'm really shock coz it's totally different compare to 2008. Last year I wanted a great relationship wif my bf but for this year it's like totally not like me..haha..
It's like "wow..is this me?". Well..i already did plan what I wanna do in 2008..it's just kinda like not clear of my goals yet..so it's kinda like jumbled up into different pieces of puzzle.
So right now I have a new vision collage of my goals. So i guess thats it for today.
woke up at 12pm..slept kinda late yesterday which is around 2am.
then have lunch at 2pm++..after that went to Chin Ven's house for making new vision collage for 2009. Actually it's a gathering for making new vision collage for SH *SH stands for Shuang Hor*(for those who dont know wad is SH). So I'm invited there by Uncle Km. So I just go and see what actually they do there. It's just the same I had in asiaworks too. It's just different set of goals.
I'm really shock coz it's totally different compare to 2008. Last year I wanted a great relationship wif my bf but for this year it's like totally not like me..haha..
It's like "wow..is this me?". Well..i already did plan what I wanna do in 2008..it's just kinda like not clear of my goals yet..so it's kinda like jumbled up into different pieces of puzzle.
So right now I have a new vision collage of my goals. So i guess thats it for today.
fyi,this is dynamic from lp118 which is the group I'm in.
from left to right *derrick,aaron,penny,hekal,cheryl,gulnaz,me and wai loon.
Here are some random memories I had in 2008.
from left to right *derrick,aaron,penny,hekal,cheryl,gulnaz,me and wai loon.
Here are some random memories I had in 2008.
Taken at takashimaya in singapore. My sisters n me =) wif different set of colors during christmas.
This is my 1st time baking at home. It's a vanilla cupcake =) *my family loves this the most when I bake this..haha..
Happy new year to everyone. I wish everyone have the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing everyone with lots of Love,Joy and Happiness.
9:15 PM








