Monday, January 26, 2009
♥ - Moo MoO Year -
Gong Xi Fatt Chai to everyone =)
First of all .. I would like to wish my only one,JaeJoong, a happy birthday =)
It's jaejoong birthday today .. hehe .. the only one I love the most
He's 23 this year..older than me 1 year sia..yet look so cool n handsem..Love him the most .. hehe
Your laugh can cheer me up at anytime ..Look at u can make me =) n laugh non stop
You're the best !! =)

You cheer me up =) wif ur smile..haha
Now back to my blog..hm..dun have much thing to write about..
I think I will just post some random pictures I take today at my grandma's house..n also some pictures i take of me..hehe..playin wif my phone again..
Well..today woke up at 1pm..=X so late de..just about time for lunch..haha..just nice
So by the time when I'm having my lunch..which is noodle..haha
Uncle km n auntie mabel come to our house to visit =)
auntie mabel say i look fairer ,pretty and slim jor..Then i say .. err..pretty ah..dunno woh..but got slim down ady lo..then she say.."it's my turn to eat..u full d.." Lol .. I think she haven't have lunch..so she have some of my food..it's okay de lah..It's good to share food wif other ppl =) I don't mind at all..even if go out wif frens..I will ask if they wanna try my food..hehehe..
Sharing is caring ma... hehe =)
Then around 7pm+ like tat..go to my grandma's house for reunion dinner..haha
Tell u one thing..say also wont believe me..Only my mum n I dress into red dresses..haha..my family is more likely like celebrating christmas day than chinese new year..coz the color that we wear is green,red n blue..so it's like celebrating xmas..!! haha .. so weird..
Receive 2 angpaos today..not much leh..since it's the 1st day..so it's consider ok de lah..
Here are some of the pics

Jocelyn n me =)

Another pic but wif different mode =) taken by my hp .. haha
Nice pose..haha

My cousin sis - Joanne
*in the background .. left to right - grandma,uncle n my cousin,Michiko*
n also Jocelyn's half face? o.O lol

Acting cute?haha..maybe..could be..i think so..lol
Me .. hehe .. camwhoring in my room after reach home from popo's house..haha
Ok ler..tats all for today .. goin to sleep now..
Goodnite..oyaSumi~
It's jaejoong birthday today .. hehe .. the only one I love the most
He's 23 this year..older than me 1 year sia..yet look so cool n handsem..Love him the most .. hehe
Your laugh can cheer me up at anytime ..Look at u can make me =) n laugh non stop
You're the best !! =)

You cheer me up =) wif ur smile..haha
Now back to my blog..hm..dun have much thing to write about..
I think I will just post some random pictures I take today at my grandma's house..n also some pictures i take of me..hehe..playin wif my phone again..
Well..today woke up at 1pm..=X so late de..just about time for lunch..haha..just nice
So by the time when I'm having my lunch..which is noodle..haha
Uncle km n auntie mabel come to our house to visit =)
auntie mabel say i look fairer ,pretty and slim jor..Then i say .. err..pretty ah..dunno woh..but got slim down ady lo..then she say.."it's my turn to eat..u full d.." Lol .. I think she haven't have lunch..so she have some of my food..it's okay de lah..It's good to share food wif other ppl =) I don't mind at all..even if go out wif frens..I will ask if they wanna try my food..hehehe..
Sharing is caring ma... hehe =)
Then around 7pm+ like tat..go to my grandma's house for reunion dinner..haha
Tell u one thing..say also wont believe me..Only my mum n I dress into red dresses..haha..my family is more likely like celebrating christmas day than chinese new year..coz the color that we wear is green,red n blue..so it's like celebrating xmas..!! haha .. so weird..
Receive 2 angpaos today..not much leh..since it's the 1st day..so it's consider ok de lah..
Here are some of the pics
Jocelyn n me =)
Another pic but wif different mode =) taken by my hp .. haha
Nice pose..haha
My cousin sis - Joanne
*in the background .. left to right - grandma,uncle n my cousin,Michiko*
n also Jocelyn's half face? o.O lol
Acting cute?haha..maybe..could be..i think so..lol
Me .. hehe .. camwhoring in my room after reach home from popo's house..haha
Ok ler..tats all for today .. goin to sleep now..
Goodnite..oyaSumi~
1:56 AM






