<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8507126776867555293?origin\x3dhttp://dreamland-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

♥ - Simple the best -

Sorry for not updating my blog..been busy this few days..rushing to do my assignment..
The assignment that I'm rushing at last finish d..but got another 1..clay work again..dunno this time need to do like how..

This is my clay work

A few different type of cakes in a basket =)

Takes me few hours to do the cakes and also 1 whole day to do the basket...
The next one have to do 3D de..somemore need to pass up after cny .. so sianx lurh..but i mostly also last minute only do .. like 2 days b4 wednesday..which is the due day..lolx
This basket I get 90 marks on it..good effort .. hehe..1st time get so high marks..i did all my best on it.

another pic taken by my new hp


Got my new handphone on monday .. 1stly want to get se g705 ..but then not nice ler..the sound n quality in pictures..so change my mind n go for se c905 althou..it's big n heavy..still ok la..coz got 8.1 megapixel to take nice pictures..xD !

my new handphone

bought the black one..the silver 1 I don't like it coz doesn't suit me..still prefer black 1..haha
my this phone got wi-fi,gps ..n it's cybershot..haha
so nice..can take lots of good quality pics.
althou I don't really like to cam-whore..most of the time take other ppl's pics de..haha
I see this phone in klcc ..the price dunno y so expensive de..abt rm1800..seriously is crazy..
Guess this phone how much? xD !
Okay lurh..tired to update ady..i will update more next time..gotta do my assignment now..
tmr got presentation .. haih ..
Nitey ^^

I AM GRUMPY.
11:57 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      Connie
      aka Yunie
      horoscope : Cancer
      born on 4th July
      graduated ady...yah! now having holidays..till dunno when =p
      enjoy everyday life xD!
      in♥ with my baby

♥ The only one ;


♥ Loves ;


♥ Hates ;


♥ Pretty Moments

♥ Past rawr-ing